Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Night

Just a quick update...not much time. Dad had his third dialysis today. They got about 3 liters of fluid out of him, but he's still pretty puffy. They are still trying to decide what's wrong with the kidneys. He started to move the fingers on the left hand today, which he has done in weeks past but not since being back in the ICU. He had x-rays done of his neck to determine if his neck brace can come off...hopefully it will be soon. That will be an amazing day for him. Eight weeks of a stiff neck...not cool.

So a few postives...praise God. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bill Suechting said...

I spoke with Pat the morning of his accident at the Okauchee gas station,he was taking a sleigh back to his shop.I asked him about the sleigh,wished him a good day and told him see you at awanas tonight.Little did I know what lay ahead for Pat that day.None of us knows what lays ahead for us in our lives.Only GOD knows that.My wife and I are going through some trials of our own right now with our health and I just wanted to let you know that I read your entrys daily and your faith has been a huge inspiration to me.I will continue to keep Pat and your family in my prayers. GOD Bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Praise God for more baby steps... and with left hand movement -WOW. You go Pat, our prayers and God go before and after you! "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord" Psm 31:24

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat and Jean & family, We faithfully follow the blog and also faithfully pray for you. Know that you are in our prayers even tho we haven't sent many comments. We're trusting God with you each day, each step of the way. Your friends, Del & Nancy K